Gaining muscle mass can be a serious struggle especially if you’re genetically thin. Here are a few tips that will help you pack on some serious mass!
1. Eat big. Never let yourself go hungry. Eat about ever 2 and a half hours.
2. Lift heavy. When lifting, if you can do more than 10 reps your weight is too low.
3. Allow muscles to recover. This is why a split training routine is important.
4. Get enough sleep. Along with adequate nutrience, your body also need adequate sleep.
5. Don’t get complacent. Always try and mix your routines up and push yourself to lift more weight.